Green Chakra Smoothie
Makes 2 1/2 cups
This nourishing green smoothie is delicious and filling, providing your body with necessary nutrients to maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. It’s a rich source of antioxidants, protein, vitamins A, C & K as well as potassium, calcium, and trace minerals.
- ½ cup Kale
- ½ cup Spinach
- 2 Kiwis
- 3 Medium Frozen Bananas
- ½ tsp “Schinoussa” sea vegetables
- 1 Packet/Scoop (23g) “Garden of Life” Original Protein Powder
- 1 cup “Pacific” Unsweetened Soy Milk
- 2-3 “Natural Delights“ Medjool Dates
- ½ tsp Organic Traditions” Vanilla bean powder
- ½ tsp “Clef Des Champs” Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Blend all of the ingredients in a high speed blender and enjoy any time of the day!
Each Serving (1 1/4 Cup) Contains:
382 calories; 17g protein; 3 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 79 g total carbohydrates (40 g of sugar from fruit); 92 mg sodium