Fruit & Nut Raw Vegan Chocolate Bar
Makes 36 servings
Heart healthy nutrient profile of nuts and seeds from this trail mix, combined with the high levels of antioxidants from cacao, provide great support for a healthy cardiovascular system when eaten in moderation.
- ½ cup Walnuts (Chopped)
- ½ cup Pecans (Chopped)
- ½ cup Almonds (Chopped)
- ½ cup Pumpkin Seeds (Chopped)
- ¼ cup “Manitoba Harvest” Hemp Seeds
- ¼ cup “Prana” Chia Seeds
- ½ cup Golden Raisins
- ¼ cup “Mum’s Original” Goji berries
- ½ cup Dried Blueberries
- 1 cup “Ojio” Raw Cacao Powder
- 227g (8oz) “Organic Traditions” Cacao Butter (Melted)
- ¾ cup “Madhava” Raw Agave Nectar
- ½ tsp “Organic Traditions” Vanilla Bean Powder
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- In a double boiler over medium low heat melt the cacao butter
- While melting, combine all of the trail mix ingredients in a bowl and put aside.
- Once cacao butter has melted, whisk in the remaining chocolate ingredients.
- Mix in 2/3 of the trail mix ingredients with the chocolate and spread onto a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of the trail mix ingredients on top and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or until firm.
- Cut into desired shapes and enjoy!
Each Serving Contains:
- 160 calories; 3 g protein; 12 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 12 g total carbohydrates (8 g of sugar); 63 mg sodium