Featured Recipe: Coconut Cardamom Chia Pudding (Vegan)
Coconut Cardamom Chia Pudding
Makes 3 cups (3 Servings)
Have a taste of India with this fragrant chia pudding. It’s loaded with healthy fats, fiber, omega 3 fatty acids, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- 3 Medium Bananas
- 1 Cup “Thai Kitchen” Coconut Milk
- ½ Cup White Chia Seeds
- ¼ Cup “Madhava” Raw Agave Nectar
- 1 tsp “Frontier” Cardamom
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- ¼ Cup Toasted Coconut Chips (For Decoration)
- Blend everything but chia seeds and toasted coconut until smooth.
- Stir in chia seeds and top with toasted coconut for decoration.
- Chill for 15 minutes and serve cold.
Each Serving (1 1/2 Cup) Contains:
431 calories; 7 g protein; 23 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 61 g total carbohydrates (37 g of sugar); 27 mg sodium
Leave a Comment