Say hello to Fall with this comforting, chia packed and blood-sugar friendly rendition of a Thanksgiving classic!
Rich source of Vitamin C, Fibre, Protein, Calcium, Iron and Magnesium!
- 1 Organic Apple – Finely Chopped
- 1 Cup So Delicious Dairy-Free Coconut Milk (Vanilla or Unsweetened)
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Nectar
- ½ Tspn. Vanilla Extract
- ½ Tspn. Cinnamon
- 1 pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt or Celtic Sea Salt
- Add all ingredients into your blender of choice.
- Blend on high until thoroughly pureed – approximately 1 minute.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes, to ensure that Chia Seeds soften.