Nothing says ‘Sunday Morning’ like a batch of delicate, delicious French crêpes – especially when they’re gluten-free, and packed with the nutritional benefits of Almond Flour!
Good source of Fibre, Protein, Mono-Unsaturated Fats (the good kind!), Calcium, Iron and Magnesium!
- 1 cup White Rice Flour
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 2 cups Organic 2% Milk
- 1 cup Warm Water
- 2 Organic, Free Range Eggs
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Pour the flour into a bowl.
- Add eggs, milk and water. Mix well, using a hand wisk or good quality mixer.
- Add the vanilla extract, some milk or – if the batter is heavy / thick, some additional warm water (1/4 cup at a time). Final batter should be fluid enough to easily stir by hand.
- Preheat the pan medium-low, after wiping the pan with olive oil or coconut oil
- Pour some batter into the pan and shift the pan by hand, ensuring even coverage of the batter across the pans surface
- Flip the crepe with a spatula when the edges appear golden/brown.