Orange Creamsicle Chia Pudding
A refreshing, filling and healthy dessert, ideal after any meal, providing essential fatty acids and protein from the chia seeds.
Servings: 4 Servings
- 2 Cups Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- ½ Cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ Orange Worth of Zest
- ½ Cup White Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- Combine all of the ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and allow to set for 10 minutes.
- Pour into 4 serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with a fresh orange segment and enjoy!
Per Serving: Calories 465; Total Fat 27 g; Sodium 42 mg; Total Carbohydrate 38 g; Dietary Fiber 10 g; Sugars 31 g; Protein 7 g