Fruity Fresh Rolls
Fresh spring rolls are a perfect light appetizer, so why not make them into an equally easy, light dessert this summer – perfect for getting your kids involved!
Servings: 6 Rolls
- 6 Rice Paper
- 1 Organic Kiwi (Sliced Thinly)
- 3 Organic Strawberries (De-Stemmed and Sliced Thinly)
- ½ Organic Mango (Sliced Thinly)
- 2 Organic Fairtrade Banana (Sliced Into Thin Rounds)
- ¾ Cup Nature’s Organic Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- Pick a bowl the same circumference as the rice papers and fill with warm water.
- Soak the rice papers (one by one, not all at once) for about 20 seconds and transfer to cutting board.
- Place a layer of fruit with 2 tbsp of the hazelnut spread and roll tightly.
- Get creative with your fruit designs and enjoy the “fruits” of your labour.