Chickpea Tuna Pasta Salad
Go easy on the oceans while bringing a new spin to the barbecue spread this summer with this fishless, vegan chickpea “tuna” pasta salad.
Servings: 12 People
- 500 g Bowtie Pasta of Choice (Cooked Al Dente)
- 1 Can Organic “Eden” Chickpeas (Mashed) (796mL)
- ½ Large Organic Onion (Diced)
- 3 Stalks Organic Celery (Diced)
- 1 Large Organic Carrot (Shredded)
- 1 Cup Dill Pickles (Diced)
- 1 Cup Grapeseed Vegenaise
- 1 Organic Lemon (Juiced)
- 2 tbsp Organic Flax Oil
- Sea Salt to Taste
- Black Pepper to Taste
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients saving pasta for last.
- Add in the pasta and fold in carefully until fully incorporated.
- Chill and enjoy cold on its own or as a part of your barbecue spread.