Citrus Preserve Crepes
These gourmet crepes are not only gluten free, dairy free and nut free, but also very satisfying to your sweet tooth - bursting with citrus flavour!
Servings: 12 Crepes
- 2 Cups Organic Buckwheat Flour
- 1 tbsp Organic Flax Seeds Ground
- 1 Can “Thai Kitchen” Organic Coconut Milk 400mL
- ½ tbsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
Citrus Preserve (Makes 2 Cups):
- 3 Small Mineola Oranges + Zest of 1
- 1 Medium Grapefruit
- 2 Medium Meyer Lemons + Zest
- ½ Cup Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 tsp Pectin
- Soy Whip To Taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the crepe ingredients.
- Ladle a desired amount onto a non-stick pan and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes on each side.
- Combine all of the citrus preserve ingredients in a high speed blender and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Refrigerate and allow to cool completely.
- Assemble your crepes by spreading the citrus preserve first and topping it with a dollop of soy whip. Roll and enjoy!
Each Serving Contains: 233 calories; 6g protein; 8 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 37 g total carbohydrates (8 g of sugar); 176 mg sodium