Chickpea Tuna Salad
A totally fish-less dish, rich in dietary fiber, minerals and protein - perfect for wraps, sandwiches or scooped on top of a green salad.
Servings: 6 People
- 1 Can “Eden” Organic Chickpeas 796 mL
- ½ Medium Organic Onions Diced
- 1 Medium Organic Carrot Diced
- 3 Stalks Organic Celery Diced
- ½ Cup Organic Pickles Chopped
- ¼ Cup Organic Dill Chopped
- 1 tsp Dulse Flakes
- 2 tbsp Organic Flax Oil
- ½ Cup Vegenaise
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Using a potato masher, mash up the chickpeas and combine with the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Serve in a wrap, scooped on top of a green salad or eat on its own!
Each Serving Contains: 320 calories; 9g protein; 18 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 29 g total carbohydrates (2 g of sugar); 305 mg sodium