Featured Recipe: The Berry Refreshing Immune Tonic Smoothie (Dairy Free)
The Berry Refreshing Immune Tonic Smoothie
Makes 3 cups
Start your morning with this dairy-free, anti-inflammatory, immune supporting smoothie. It’s packed with vitamin C and Echinacea, perfect for keeping colds at bay!
- ½ cup Carrot
- 1cm Piece of ginger
- 1 Medium orange
- 1 cup “Bremner’s” organic frozen strawberries
- 1 large Bananas
- 1 cup “Traditional Medicinals” Echinacea Elderberry tea (cooled)
- 1 “Natural Delights” Medjool Dates (pitted) (or to taste)
- Brew your tea and allow it to cool.
- Blend all the ingredients in a high speed blender.
Each Serving Contains:
470 calories; 5 g protein; 0 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 87g total carbohydrates (29 g of sugar); 50 mg sodium
Leave a Comment