Baked Cauliflower Latkes
A low carb alternative to the traditional fried potato latkes, that make a great appetizer or snack any time of day!
Servings: 24 Latkes
- 1 kg Organic Cauliflower Boiled
- 1 Cup Organic Chickpea Flour
- 1 Pack Earth Island Vegan Mozzarella 227g
- ¼ Cup Coconut Oil Butter Flavour
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- In a large mixing bowl, roughly mash up the boiled cauliflower.
- Combine well with the remaining ingredients and form into desired size latkes.
- Place fritters on a parchment lined baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.