Featured Recipe: Blueberry Coconut Cobbler (Diabetic Friendly)
Blueberry Coconut Cobbler
This low carb, low sugar, dairy and gluten free version of the classic blueberry cobbler will satisfy those sweet cravings and provide you with healthy fats.
Servings: 9 People
- 600 g Organic Blueberries Frozen
- ½ Organic Lemon Juice & Zest
- 1 Cup “Joseph’s Sugar Free Syrup”
- 1 tbsp Organic Tapioca Starch
- 1 Cup Organic Shredded Coconut Unsweetened
- ½ Cup Organic Coconut Flour
- ¼ Cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- ¼ Cup “Joseph’s Sugar Free Syrup”
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a medium saucepan, combine all of the filling ingredients, leaving out the tapioca starch.
- Simmer over medium low heat for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a cup, combine the tapioca starch with approximately ½ cup of the liquid (only) from the saucepan and whisk until there are no clumps left.
- Add the mixture to the saucepan and stir well.
- Cook for another minute, until the filling thickens.
- Pour into a greased, glass baking dish (preferably 9”x9” or similar)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all of the crust ingredients and mix by hand.
- Crumble over the filling and bake for 35 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
Leave a Comment