Blueberry Coconut Cobbler
This low carb, low sugar, dairy and gluten free version of the classic blueberry cobbler will satisfy those sweet cravings and provide you with healthy fats.
Servings: 9 People
- 600 g Organic Blueberries Frozen
- ½ Organic Lemon Juice & Zest
- 1 Cup “Joseph’s Sugar Free Syrup”
- 1 tbsp Organic Tapioca Starch
- 1 Cup Organic Shredded Coconut Unsweetened
- ½ Cup Organic Coconut Flour
- ¼ Cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- ¼ Cup “Joseph’s Sugar Free Syrup”
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a medium saucepan, combine all of the filling ingredients, leaving out the tapioca starch.
- Simmer over medium low heat for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a cup, combine the tapioca starch with approximately ½ cup of the liquid (only) from the saucepan and whisk until there are no clumps left.
- Add the mixture to the saucepan and stir well.
- Cook for another minute, until the filling thickens.
- Pour into a greased, glass baking dish (preferably 9”x9” or similar)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all of the crust ingredients and mix by hand.
- Crumble over the filling and bake for 35 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.