Raspberry Chocolate Truffle Bites
Theobromine has been associated with heart health since the Mayan civilization and these truffle bites present a delicious way to consume it!
Servings: 18 Bites
- 18 Organic Fresh Raspberries
- 2 Cups Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips
- ¼ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- In a double boiler melt the chocolate chips and whisk in the remaining truffle ingredients.
- Pour into a small rectangular dish, lined with parchment paper and top with fresh raspberries, creating a grid.
- Allow to set fully in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours and cut into squares.
Per Serving: Calories 134; Total Fat 8 g; Sodium 18 mg; Total Carbohydrate 18 g; Dietary Fiber 2 g; Sugars 12 g; Protein 0 g