Cashew Sesame-Ginger Stir Fry
Plant based protein, heart-healthy fats and loads of vegetables are just some of the benefits of this delicious Asian fusion stir-fry.
Servings: 8 People
- 1 Large onion Large Dice
- 1 Cup carrot Sliced Into Rounds
- 1 Head broccoli Cut Into Smaller Florettes
- 1 Large red bell pepper diced
- 1 ½ Cups Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 Pack King’s Café Double Happiness 350 g
- 1 Pack King’s Café Roasted Soy Bites 350 g
- 1 ½ Cups cashews roasted
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- ¼ Cup Tamari/Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- ¼ Cup rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 Inch ginger grated
- 3 Cloves garlic grated
- ¼ Cup sesame seeds toasted
- 2 green onion stalks sliced on an angle
- In a large wok stir fry all of the ingredients in avocado oil over high heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients and pour over stir fry.
- Cook for another 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve over steamed rice and top with toasted sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
Per Serving: Calories 402; Total Fat 20 g; Sodium 951 mg; Total Carbohydrate 24 g; Dietary Fiber 5 g; Sugars 10 g; Protein 25 g