Featured Recipe: Vegan “Egg” Salad (Gluten Free)
Vegan “Egg” Salad
Enjoy the remarkably egg-like flavour in this eggless “egg” salad without any of the downsides. It also offers a great source of protein, calcium and B-vitamins.
Servings: 6 Servings
- 1 Block “Wildwood” Organic Soft Tofu (Crumbled)
- ¾ Cup Grapeseed Vegenaise
- 2 tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 2 Large Organic Green Onions (Sliced)
- 1 Medium Organic Red Pepper (Diced)
- 4 Pickles (Optional)
- Kala Namak to Taste
- Black Pepper to Taste
- Combine all of the ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and serve atop your favorite toasted bread, wrap or lettuce leaf with pickles on the side.
Leave a Comment