Zoran’s Stuffed Baked Apples
A simple and healthy dessert kicked up a notch with a delicious filling and the soft texture of baked apples. Each offers a great source of energy and a perfect weekend treat.
Servings: 6 Apples
- 6 Organic Pink Lady Apples
- ½ Cup Organic Walnuts (Ground)
- ¼ Cup Organic Raisins
- ¼ Cup Coconut Sugar
- ½ tbsp Ceylon Cinnamon
- Coconut Whip (Optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Carve out the core of the apple, making sure not to go all the way to the bottom. This will prevent the filling from falling out.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients (leaving out the coconut whip) and fill each of the apples.
- Bake for 35 minutes and serve with some coconut whip.