Rainbow Veggie Detox Soup (Gluten Free, Vegan)
A rainbow of colour brings a rainbow of nutrients and healing detox properties, ideal to warm and soothe the body.
Servings: 16 Servings
- 1 Large Organic Golden Beets (Peeled Diced)
- 6 Organic Rainbow Carrots Diced
- 1 Small Head Organic Cabbage Diced
- 1 Large Organic Onions Diced
- 5 Cloves Organic Garlic Minced
- Sea Salt To Taste
- Black Pepper To Taste
- 0.25 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 L Water
- 1 Large Head Organic Broccoli Cut into Small Florets
- 2 Cups Organic Baby Spinach
- 0.5 Cup Organic Basil Roughly Chopped
- 1.5 Cups Organic Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- In olive oil, over medium heat, sauté onions, carrots, beets, garlic and cabbage inside of your soup pot for 5-10 minutes.
- Add water, salt and pepper to the pot, bring to a boil and simmer on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for another 5-10 minutes or until broccoli is al dente.
- Serve hot and enjoy all of the amazing benefits of the variety of colours in this soup!
Each Serving Contains: 74 calories; 2 g protein; 4 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 6 g total carbohydrates (2 g of sugar); 44 mg sodium (without added salt - you control the sodium levels!)