Featured Recipe: Organic Brown Bull Green Smoothie!
Organic Brown Bull Green Smoothie
Rich in vitamins, minerals and fibre, this super simple-to-make smoothie is an excellent way to get fussy kids to enjoy their greens!
- 1 Organic Banana
- 1 Cup Organic Micro-Greens (or Baby Spinach)
- 2 Organic Dates (Pitted – Medjool are ideal!)
- 1/2 Cup Organic Mixed Berries
- 1 Tbsp (Heaping) Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 Cup Spring Water
- Place all ingredients into your blender of choice – a magic bullet will do fine!
- Blend for approximately 1 minute, until thoroughly mixed and smooth.
- To cool down on a hot day, consider adding a bit of ice – it’s a great treat on the go!
Did you know?
Raw Cacao is pure, powdered Cacao Bean. Once revered as the food of the gods by the Aztecs, Raw Cacao is now celebrated as a
rich source of Magnesium and Theobromine, which may help to protect the cardiovascular system!
Leave a Comment