Mint Chocolate Chaga Brownies
Makes 16 – 2”x2” brownies
These brownies not only taste decadent and delicious… they combine pumpkin seeds’ immune boosting properties of Zinc with Antioxidants and phyto-nutrients from Chaga to keep your immune system strong and healthy.
- 2 cups Walnuts
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1 cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup “Mum’s Original” raw cacao powder
- ½ cup “Wholesome Sweeteners” coconut sugar
- ½ cup “Pacific” organic almond milk
- 10 “Natural Delights” organic medjool dates (pitted)
- ½ tsp “Organic Traditions” vanilla bean powder
- 2 sachets “Four Sigma Foods” instant Chaga
- ½ tsp “Flavorganics” Peppermint Extract
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- Process everything but almond milk, dates and peppermint extract in a food processor until well ground.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until the batter comes together.
- Spread onto a non-stick baking sheet and cut into squares.
- Optionally decorate with a pecan half on top of each piece and a dusting of cacao powder.
Each Serving Contains:
256 calories; 6 g protein; 15 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 26 g total carbohydrates (16 g of sugar); 35 mg sodium