Featured Recipe: Heart Healthy Cacao-Berry Blast (Dairy Free, Vegan)
Heart Healthy Cacao-Berry Blast
A mix of berries and cacao powder not only give this smoothie a delicious taste but help keep your heart healthy too!
Servings: 2 People
- 1 Organic Fairtrade Banana (Fresh)
- 0.25 Cup Strawberries Frozen
- 0.25 Cup Blueberries Frozen
- 0.25 Cup Raspberries Frozen
- 1 tbsp Organic Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 3 Medjool Dates Pitted
- 1 Cup Rice Milk Unsweetened
- Maple Syrup To Taste – Optional
- Blend in a high speed blender and enjoy cold!
Each Serving Contains: 195 calories; 4 g protein; 5 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 32 g total carbohydrates (18 g of sugar without added Maple Syrup); 32 mg sodium
Hey! Would love to pin this on Pinterest. Maybe your website has a tab they can add to this recipe?! Thanks!
We did have one, though it was causing some issues with site loading times. Until we find a suitable replacement, you can always use the pin extension for Firefox or Chrome!
-Your friends @ Nature’s Emporium