Choco-Coco Crazy Bars
Coconut chocolate bars kicked up a notch - featuring all natural ingredients and loaded with healthy fats from coconut.
Servings: 16 Bars
- 2 Cups Organic Coconut Shredded
- ½ Cup Raw Agave Nectar
- 1 Cup Organic Coconut Butter
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 2 Cups “Enjoy Life” Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- In a double boiler, melt your coconut butter and combine with the remaining filling ingredients.
- Press into a parchment lined baking sheet evenly and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until completely firm.
- Using a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil and combine well.
- Cut your cooled bars into desired size pieces and dip into melted chocolate one by one, placing them back onto the parchment lined baking sheet. Make sure to shake off any excess chocolate before placing onto the baking sheet to ensure even chocolate distribution.
- Once all of the bars have be dipped, allow to set in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or until chocolate has completely firmed up.
Note: You will have about 1/4 Cup leftover chocolate as more is needed to ensure even coating while dipping. Each Serving Contains: 371 calories; 4 g protein; 29 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 31g total carbohydrates (22 g of sugar); 10 mg sodium