Featured Recipe: Brazil Nut Matcha Balls (Cleanse & Detox)
Brazil Nut Matcha Balls
Makes 18 -1 ½ tbsp size balls
These treats are a tasty way to incorporate healthy fats, chlorophyll and a variety of nutrients into your diet, that aid detoxification and healthy immune function!
- 1 cup brazil nuts
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- ¼ cup “Nutiva” organic extra virgin coconut oil (melted)
- ½ cup “Canadian Heritage” organic maple syrup
- ½ tbsp. “Clef des Champs” matcha green tea powder
- ¼ tsp “Organic Traditions”vanilla bean powder
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/8 tsp “Redmond’s Real” sea salt
- In a food processor, combine everything but coconut oil and maple syrup until fine.
- Add the melted coconut oil and maple syrup and process until a ball forms.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and form into balls using a mini ice-cream scoop.
- Enjoy right away or store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Each Serving Contains:
135 calories; 2 g protein; 11 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 8 g total carbohydrates (7 g of sugar); 15 mg sodium
Leave a Comment