Featured Recipe: Raw Vegan Macaroons (Diabetic-Friendly)
Raw Vegan Macaroons
A raw vegan spin on a classic coconut macaroon that will satisfy your sweet tooth without raising your blood sugar levels.
Servings: 24 Macaroons
- 3 Cups Organic Shredded Coconut Unsweetened
- 1 Cup Organic Almond Flour
- ½ Cup Coconut Oil Melted
- ½ Cup “Joseph’s Sugar Free Syrup”
- ½ tsp Vanilla Bean Powder
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl and form into desired size macaroons.
- Top with (or roll in) some extra shredded coconut and enjoy!
- (For firmer texture, allow to set in the fridge for 30 minutes)
Leave a Comment