Pumpkin Seed Butter Cookies
Makes 14 – 1.5 tbsp size cookies
Regardless of age, these cookies will provide a nice sweet fix after a meal or as a snack. They are a good source of protein, vitamin K, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese as well as zinc, iron and copper.
- ½ cup “Nuts to You” organic pumpkin seed butter
- ½ cup “Wholesome Sweeteners” coconut sugar
- 1 cup “GoGo Quinoa” quinoa flakes
- ¼ cup “Manitoba Harvest” hemp seeds
- ½ tsp “Frontier” cinnamon
- ½ tsp “Simply Organic” vanilla extract
- ¼ cup unsweetened “Hemp Bliss” hemp milk
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds (for decoration)
Using a food processor, process the pumpkin seeds until roughly ground and set aside. Combine all of the remaining ingredients in a food processor and form into desired size cookies or balls. Roll into ground pumpkin seeds for decoration and enjoy as a treat any time of the day.
Each Serving Contains:
149 calories; 7 g protein; 8 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 15 g total carbohydrates (but only 7 g of sugar!); 43 mg sodium