Maple Walnut Oatmeal
Enjoy this hearty oatmeal as a delicious and filling breakfast, while benefitting from the heart healthy fats of walnuts.
Servings: 2 People
- 1 ½ Cup Quick Cooking Organic Oats
- ½ Cup Organic Walnut Pieces
- 2 ¼ Cup Organic Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Organic Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Maple Sugar
- 1 tsp Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- In a medium saucepan, combine all of the ingredients, leaving out the maple sugar and cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve and top with maple sugar.
Per Serving: Calories 523; Total Fat 27 g; Sodium 270 mg; Total Carbohydrate 61 g; Dietary Fiber 8 g; Sugars 17 g; Protein 14 g