Featured Recipe: Kid-Friendly Organic Spelt, Chia & Zucchini Muffins!
Kid-Friendly Organic Spelt, Chia & Zucchini Muffins!
Sweetened with Coconut Sap Sugar, these kid-friendly, blood-sugar friendly muffins make a great snack and pack a hidden secret – fibre rich veggies!
- 2 Cups of All Purpose Spelt Flour
- 1 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Organic Chia Seeds
- 1/8 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. Ginger
- 1/8 tsp. Allspice
- 1/2 tsp. Pink Himalayan Salt or Celtic Sea Salt
Gently stir in:
- 2 Cups Grated Organic Zucchini (try Green & Yellow!)
- 1 Peeled & Grated Organic Apple (Try Fuji!)
In a separate bowl, thoroughly beat:
- 3 Organic, Free-Range Eggs
- 2 tsp. Organic Vanilla
- ½ Cup Pureed Organic Applesauce
- ¼ Cup Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Organic Sunflower Oil
- Stir into flour mixture until fully combined. Then, add mixture into muffin tray – after pre-greasing each cup with remaining oil – in even amounts.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then enjoy!
Leave a Comment