Featured Recipe: Gimme S’More Fruit Kebabs (Dairy Free, Vegan)
Gimme S’More Fruit Kebabs
Any barbecue meal deserves a solid finish and these s’more inspired fruit kebabs provide just that – rich, decadent but very simple to prepare.
Servings: 6 Kebabs
- 12 “Dandies” Vanilla Marshmallows
- 2 Small Organic Fairtrade Bananas (Cut into thirds)
- 6 Medium Organic Strawberries
- ½ Organic Pear (Cut Into 6 Chunks)
- ¼ Cup Ground Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1/3 Cup Chocolate Chips (Melted)
- Skewer a piece of pear, followed by a marshmallow, banana, another marshmallow and strawberry. Repeat for all 6 skewers.
- Spray your grill with avocado oil and grill over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Combine the chocolate sauce ingredients and place in a small bowl.
- Place ground graham cracker crumbs in another small bowl.
- Spoon chocolate and sprinkle crumbs over skewers and serve. Alternatively, dip the skewers into toppings and enjoy after a summer barbecue meal.
Leave a Comment