Featured Recipe “Freeze-Free” Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream (GF, Vegan)
This rich and delicious ice-cream proves healthy can taste great too! It’s also vegan, dairy-free and loaded with antioxidant rich Matcha powder - yummy!
Servings: 15 Scoops
- 3 Cans “Thai Kitchen” Organic Coconut Milk (Solidified Fat Part Only)
- 0.25 Cup “Mason D’Orphee” Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Melted, Room Temperature)
- 0.5 Cup “Canadian Heritage Organics” Maple Syrup
- 0.33 Cup “Xyla” Xylitol (Powdered)
- 1 tsp "Organic Traditions" Vanilla Bean Powder
- 3 tbsp “Shironokaori” Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 0.5 Cup Fresh Raspberries
- 3 “Natural Delights” Organic Medjool Dates (Pitted)
- 2 tbsp “Canadian Heritage Organics” Maple Syrup
- Whisk all of your ice cream ingredients in a large bowl and refrigerate for 4 hours (not freeze).
- Blend all of the raspberry coulis ingredients in a high speed blender and refrigerate while ice cream sets.
- Scoop a desired amount into a bowl and drizzle with raspberry coulis.
Ice Cream - Each Serving Contains: 210 calories; 1 g protein; 18 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 12 g total carbohydrates (6 g of sugar); 21 mg sodium Raspberry Coulis - Each Serving Contains: 21 calories; 0 g protein; 0 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 6 g total carbohydrates (5 g of sugar); 0 mg sodium