Featured Recipe: Almond Vanilla Chai Protein Smoothie (Dairy Free)
Enjoy this dairy free, nutritious and satisfying meal replacement smoothie any time of day! It’s rich, filling and boldly chai flavoured!
Servings: 4 Servings
- 3 Organic Fairtrade Bananas
- 1 Satchel Chai Tea
- 2 Cups "Pacific" Organic Almond Milk (Unsweetened, Vanilla)
- 0.33 Cup Organic Almond Butter
- 0.25 tsp "Organic Traditions" Vanilla Bean Powder
- 1 Scoop Vega Vanilla Chai Protein Powder (44g)
- 1 Cup Ice
- 1 tbsp Organic Flax Meal
- 4 “Natural Delights” Organic Medjool Dates (Pitted)
- Bring your almond milk to a boil in a small sauce pan, add your chai tea and allow to steep for 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate the infused almond milk until cool and blend with the remaining ingredients until smooth.
Each Serving Contains: 351 calories; 11g protein; 15 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 51 g total carbohydrates (35 g of sugar); 154 mg sodium