Featured Recipe: Asian Fusion Edamame Burgers (Gluten Free, Vegan)
These are no classic veggie burgers. They are protein rich, full of flavour and scream Asian fusion!
Servings: 10 Patties
- 3 Cups Organic Edamame Beans (Shelled, Cooked, & Crushed)
- 2 Cups Organic Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats
- 0.5 Cup Organic Peanut Butter (Unsalted)
- 0.25 Cup Organic Tamari (Gluten-Free, Low Sodium)
- 1 tbsp Organic Sesame Oil
- 0.25 Cup “Eden” Mirin
- 1 Cup Organic Green Onions (Thinly Sliced)
- 2 Cups Sweet Potatoes (Peeled, Grated)
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- Thoroughly combine all of your ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight to ensure firmness. (Optional)
- Form into ½ cup measure patties and place on an oiled or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375F, flipping halfway through.
- Top with desired toppings, serve on your bun of choice and enjoy! We used O’Dough’s gluten free sesame buns, grapeseed Vegenaise, organic ketchup, organic bean sprouts, organic red pepper and organic cilantro!
Each Serving Contains: 267 calories; 14 g protein; 10 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 30 g total carbohydrates (5 g of sugar); 389 mg sodium