Christmas Recipe: Vegan, Dairy-Free Peppermint Pistachio Candy Cane Chocolates
Vegan, Dairy-Free Peppermint Pistachio Candy Cane Chocolates
Indulge in these rich, decadent, and undeniably festive, peppermint infused holiday chocolate bars - topped with crunchy bits of candy cane goodness!
Servings: 9 Mini Chocolates
- 0.66 Cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 3 tbsp Organic Pistachios (Roughly Chopped)
- 3 tbsp Natural Candy Cane (Roughly Chopped)
- 1 tbsp Organic Sunflower Lecithin (Optional - if chocolate separates)
- In a double boiler melt the cacao butter and whisk in everything but the pistachios and candy cane.
- Using your favorite mold and sprinkle pistachios and candy cane before pouring in the chocolate.
- Set in a refrigerator for an hour and serve as a holiday themed treat with tea or coffee.
Each Serving Contains: 227 calories; 2 g protein; 19 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 14 g total carbohydrates (8 g of sugar); 3 mg sodium
Leave a Comment