Featured Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Candied Nuts (Vegan)
Pumpkin Spice Candied Nuts
A healthy sugar-free alternative to popular candied nuts that will provide you with healthy fats, protein and fiber.
Servings: 8 People
- 1 Cup Organic Walnuts
- 1 Cup Organic Pecans
- ½ Cup Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Spice
- Pinch Sea Salt
- ¼ Cup “Joseph’s Sugar Free Syrup”
- In a dry pan, over medium heat, toast the walnuts, pecans and pumpkin seeds for 10 minutes or until the roasted nuts smell permeates the air. Make sure to stir the nuts and seeds frequently to avoid burning them.
- Add the pumpkin spice, sea salt and syrup, turn off the heat and stir well.
- Spread into a single layer on top of a parchment lined baking sheet and allow to cool before consuming.
Leave a Comment