Featured Recipe: Chocolate Hazelnut “Rocher” (Gluten Free, Vegan)
Chocolate Hazelnut “Rocher”
Decadent, rich, satisfying, gluten free and vegan – Chocolate and hazelnut medley of flavours that will melt in your mouth and have you reaching for a second!
Servings: 20 "Rochers"
- 20 Organic Roasted Whole Hazelnuts (Dipped into Chocolate Layer)
- 2 Jars “Organic Traditions” Hazelnut Butter (180g/ea)
- 1 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- 2 Cups “Enjoy Life” Gluten Free Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Almond Milk (Unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Lecithin
- 1 Cup Organic Roasted Hazelnut Pieces
- Over a double boiler, combine all of the “chocolate layer” ingredients until fully melted.
- Dip 20 whole roasted hazelnuts into melted chocolate and set onto a parchment lined baking sheet to solidify in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- In a food processor or a bowl, combine all of the “middle layer” ingredients until fully mixed.
- Form a ball with a finger impression in the middle, placing a chocolate dipped hazelnut in each of the balls, while ensuring full coverage from all sides.
- Roll each “rocher” in some roasted hazelnut pieces and then dip into melted chocolate.
- Set onto a parchment lined baking sheet and allow to solidify in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes before serving.
Each Serving Contains: 297 calories; 5g protein; 20 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 29 g total carbohydrates; 22 g of sugar; 5 mg sodium
Leave a Comment