Mini Egg Cookies
These chewy mini egg topped vegan chocolate chip cookies are a colourful, simple-to-bake and coconut sugar sweetened Easter Treat!
Servings: 20 Cookies
- 1 1/3 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- ½ Cup Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 ½ Cups Organic All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ⅓ Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Box Pretzel Veggs Mini Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine coconut sugar, almond milk, vanilla extract and coconut oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine the all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder and sea salt.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients, add chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed.
- Scoop cookies onto two parchment lined baking sheets, pressing them down slightly and adding halved mini eggs on top before placing in the oven
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and allow to cool before enjoying!
Each Serving Contains: 191 calories; 2 g protein; 8 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 27g total carbohydrates (15 g of sugar); 144mg sodium *Not including Pretzel Veggs garnish