Chocolate Easter Nests
These fibre rich sweet treats are a fun, delicious & easy way to get the kids involved this Easter and are sure to be a hit among children and adults alike!
Servings: 8 Pieces
- ½ Cup Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Chip
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 1 Cup “Nature’s Path” Bran Cereal
- 1 Box Pretzel Veggs Mini Eggs
- In a large bowl, add chocolate and coconut oil. Place bowl on top of a saucepan of simmering water and stir together until melted.
- Pour cereal into the melted chocolate and stir until fully coated.
- Using a spoon, shape the mixture into 8 nests on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Create a small well in the middle of each nest. This will hold your chocolate eggs.
- Place completed nests in fridge for at least 45 min-1 hour to set. Finish nests with 2-4 mini chocolate eggs and enjoy!
Each Serving Contains: 115 calories; 2g protein; 7 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 15g total carbohydrates; 7 g of sugar; 0 mg sodium *Not including Pretzel Veggs garnish