Whether you choose traditional Japchae noodles or this vermicelli variety, you will be chowing down on one of Korea’s best gluten free dishes!
- 1 Pack “Long Rou Vermicelli” Noodles (250g)
- 1 Large Organic Red Pepper (Julienne)
- 6 Large Organic Shiitake Mushrooms (Sliced)
- 1 Large Organic Onion (Sliced)
- 1 Large Organic Carrot (Julienne)
- 2 Cups Organic Baby Spinach
- 1 Block Smoked Tofu or Tempeh (Optional)
- 2 tbsp Organic Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 2 tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Black Pepper
- Gluten Free Tamari to Taste
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- Sea Salt to Taste
- Cook vermicelli noodles according to package instructions and set aside.
- In a large pan, combine all of the “Noodles” ingredients and cook over high heat for 10 minutes, stirring very frequently.
- In a bowl, whisk in all of the sauce ingredients and add to pan.
- Combine the stir fry with noodles and serve hot!
Each Serving Contains: 224 calories; 1g protein; 8 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 37g total carbohydrates; 5 g of sugar; 51 mg sodium * (Does not include Smoked Tofu, Tempeh or Tamari)