Sweet Potato Ginger Soup
Bursting with flavour, this warming, creamy soup contains sweet potatoes, garlic and ginger - all providing immune supporting benefits.
Servings: 10 People
- 6 Medium Organic Sweet Potatoes Peeled and Diced
- 2 Large Organic Onion Diced
- 6 Cloves Organic Garlic Minced
- 2 tbsp Organic Ginger Minced
- 2 Cans Organic “Nature’s Emporium” Coconut Milk 400mL/ea
- 1 L Organic Vegetable Broth
- ¼ Cup “Nutiva” Coconut Oil Buttery Flavour
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- Hot Sauce Optional
- In a large pot, over medium heat, sauté onions, garlic, ginger and sweet potatoes in coconut oil for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Turn the heat up to high, add vegetable broth and coconut milk and bring to simmer.
- Turn the heat down to medium low and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until sweet potatoes are soft.
- Transfer contents into a blender in batches and blend until smooth.
- Season to taste and serve with a squirt of hot sauce.