“Shrimp” Stuffed Avocados
Help to preserve our oceans by opting in for a fishless take on a seafood dish, like these rich and satisfying “shrimp” and “salmon” stuffed avocados.
Servings: 8 People
- 4 Organic Avocadoes Halved
- 1 Pack “Sophie’s Kitchen” Vegan Shrimp 250g
- 1 Pack “Sophie’s Kitchen” Vegan Smoked Salmon
- 6 Stalks Organic Green Onion Sliced on the Bias
- 4 Cloves Organic Garlic Minced
- ½ Cup Vegenaise
- ½ Cup Tofutti Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Fresh Organic Dill Minced
- ½ Organic Lemon Juice & Zest
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- In a non-stick pan, over medium heat, cook the vegan shrimp from frozen until soft and crispy on the outside. Roughly chop and set aside in a medium mixing bowl.
- Slice up the vegan salmon into strips and add to the vegan shrimp.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the shrimp and salmon and combine well.
- Cut each of the avocados in half and remove the pit.
- Spoon in a desired amount of the filling and enjoy cold as an appetizer or along side a green salad.
Each Serving Contains: 267 calories; 4g protein; 22 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 16g total carbohydrates; 1 g of sugar; 240 mg sodium