Earth Core Kombucha Pancakes
Explore a geological crosscut of the earth right in your own kitchen with these playful, naturally coloured pancakes!
Servings: 12 Thin Pancakes
- 2 Cups Organic All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Kombucha
- 1 Cup Soy Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- For Green: Add 1 tbsp Unflavoured Chlorophyll
- For Red: Add 1 tbsp Phytoberry Powder
- For Yellow: Add 1 tbsp Turmeric or Natural Yellow Food Colouring
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all of the pancake ingredients and divide into 3 equal parts.
- Colour each of the parts with its respective colour, or get creative with your own natural dyes!
- Place into 3 squeeze bottles and get creative over a medium low heat ceramic non-stick pan or griddle.
- Start with the largest ring of the earth’s core making your way to the center by alternating colours at least twice.
- Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes and enjoy with some organic maple syrup!
Each Serving Contains: 84 calories; 3g protein; 1 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 16g total carbohydrates; 1 g of sugar; 114 mg sodium