Featured Recipe: Bodacious Black Bean Burgers (Vegan)
Bodacious Black Bean Burgers
This bombastic burger is jam packed with flavour and heart healthy ingredients like black beans and cooking oats and is guaranteed to please any true burger lover!
Servings: 9 Patties
- 2 Cans Eden Organic Black Beans 398ml
- 1 Cup Organic Quick Cooking Oats
- 0.5 Organic Onion
- 3 Cloves Organic Garlic
- 0.5 Cup Organic Parsley
- Black Pepper to Taste
- Sea Salt to Taste
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Liquid Smoke
- 1 Cup Gluten Flour
- 0.25 Cup Organic Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil Butter Flavoured
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor leaving out only the gluten flour.
- Transfer into a bowl and gradually add gluten flour while mixing, until fully incorporated.
- Pre heat your oven to 375F or a large sauté pan with butter flavoured Coconut Oil.
- Using a half cup measure, portion your patties and form them by hand.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes turning over halfway through baking. If pan frying, cook for 5-6 minutes on each side (covereover medium heat.
- Serve on your favorite bun with toppings and condiments of choice.
Each Serving Contains: 255 calories; 8 g protein; 11 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 35 g total carbohydrates (1 g of sugar); 108 mg sodium
Leave a Comment