Gingerbread French Toast
Wake up to the delightful aromas of cinnamon and ginger. This recipe for gingerbread French toast is perfect for breakfast.
- 2 Nutri-Springs Farms eggs
- ½ cup Organic Meadow milk
- 1 tsp. Clef des Champs cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Clef des Champs Ginger
- ¼ tsp. Clef des Champs Allspice
- 3-4 slices Ezekiel 4:9 Whole grain bread
- As needed: Butter to grease your pan
- Break 2 eggs into a bowl.
- Pour milk into a two-cup measuring cup until it reaches the line for ½ cup. Add to the milk: eggs, cinnamon, ginger, and allspice and whisk until it is one color.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow pie pan or dish. Dip both sides of bread until it is soaked. Place wet bread on a plate.
- Place frying pan on medium heat and add some butter. Spread it around pan until melted.
- Place soaked bread in hot pan and cook until it is brown underneath. Flip bread and cook on other side until brown.
- Serve hot, plain or with syrup, applesauce, or fruit.
Let us know what you thought of the recipe by sharing a comment down below – we’d love to hear from you!