Eat well, RUN better! Celebrating 10 years as title sponsor of the Run for Southlake
At Nature’s Emporium, we believe that eating well and intentionally can have an amazing impact on every area of our lives — how we move, sleep, feel, and show up at work, at home, and in the community.
Check out these quick and easy recipes made from high-quality ingredients that you can find in all of our locations. Each ingredient adds a nourishing element to the dish and is sure to please your taste buds!
Cashew Sesame-Ginger Stir Fry
- 1 Large onion Large Dice
- 1 Cup carrot Sliced Into Rounds
- 1 Head broccoli Cut Into Smaller Florettes
- 1 Large red bell pepper diced
- 1 ½ Cups Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 Pack King’s Café Double Happiness 350 g
- 1 Pack King’s Café Roasted Soy Bites 350 g
- 1 ½ Cups cashews roasted
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- ¼ Cup Tamari/Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- ¼ Cup rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 Inch ginger grated
- 3 Cloves garlic grated
- ¼ Cup sesame seeds toasted
- 2 green onion stalks sliced on an angle
- In a large wok stir fry all of the ingredients in avocado oil over high heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients and pour over stir fry.
- Cook for another 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve over steamed rice and top with toasted sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
Featured Recipe: Peppermint Chia Pudding
- ¼ Cup “Mum’s Original” White Chia Seeds
- 1 Can “Thai Kitchen” Organic Coconut Milk 400 mL
- ¼ Cup “Canadian Heritage Organics” Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp “Flavorganics” Peppermint Extract
- mint leaves to garnish
- cacao nibs to garnish
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk all of the ingredients together, leaving out the mint leaves and cacao nibs.
- Pour into serving dishes or glasses and allow to set in a refrigerator overnight or at least for a few hours.
- Prior to serving, sprinkle with cacao nibs and garnish with a fresh sprig of mint.
238 calories; 3 g protein; 17 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 18 g total carbohydrates (13 g of sugar); 33 mg sodium