California Couscous Bowl
Carb up before a big workout with this nutrient packed, mineral-rich, California-inspired bowl and enjoy the flavours of the west coast.
Servings: 4 Bowls
- 2 1/3 Cups Couscous (+ 3 Cups Water & Salt to Taste)
- ½ Cup Organic Sunflower Microgreens
- ¼ Cup Cilantro Microgreens
- 1 Large Organic Avocado (Sliced Thinly, Divided in Quarters)
- ½ Cup Organic Cucumber (Halved Lengthwise and Sliced Thinly)
- Organic Green Onion (Sliced Thinly on the Bias)
- Organic Grape Tomatoes (Halved or Quartered)
- 1 Pack Sophie’s Kitchen Shrimp (Cooked According to Box Instructions) (250g)
- ¼ Cup Avocado Oil
- ¼ Cup Organic Lemon Juice (1 Lemon)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Nectar
- 1 tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 Clove Organic Garlic (Minced)
- Sea Salt (To Taste)
- Black Pepper (To Taste)
- In a medium pot, bring 3 cups of water to a boil, season and stir in couscous. Cover, remove from heat and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and transfer to 4 serving bowls.
- Prep the remaining bowl ingredients and arrange on top of the couscous.
- Whisk all of the dressing ingredients and pour on top of each bowl evenly.