Your Featured Healthy Recipe: Adzuki Avocado Salad
Adzuki Avocado Salad
This year, Spring begins on March 20th. Celebrate it by enjoying this bright colored and delicious spring-inspired salad recipe that is full of fresh flavors.
- 1 can Eden Organic adzuki beans
- 2 cups Earthbound Farms mixed greens (pre-packed mixed greens or mix your own variety with arugula, baby spinach, lettuce, and fresh herbs)
- 1 Cucumber, chopped
- ½ Ripe avocado, chopped
- 3 tbsp. Raw pine nuts
- 2 tbsp. Olive or Avocado oil (We recommend avocadoil)
- 3 tbsp. Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tsp. Frontier ground cumin
- 1 tsp. Lumiere de Sel Sea salt or Himalayan salt
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Wash and dry greens and set aside in large salad bowl.
- Drain Adzuki beans, chop cucumber and avocado into bite size pieces and mix together in a separate bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over adzuki bean, cucumber, and avocado mixture and toss well.
- Add adzuki bean, cucumber, and avocado mixture with dressing to the greens and toss.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve.
Leave a Comment