Position Description - Supplements Clerk
Are you interested in helping others Eat Well & Live Better, as a team member in our family-run Health Food Markets?
We are looking for people with a passion for natural and organic foods with the drive to work hard, help the team and deliver an excellent customer experience!
Nature’s Emporium is a family owned, fast-growing company that believes in promoting from within. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity to learn in a wellness-focused environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide excellent customer service skills while assisting all customers
- Ability to demonstrate, explain and present products to customers, including vitamins, supplements, minerals, herbs, etc.
- Cooperating with others to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintains proper merchandising and inventory control
- Confirming that all displays, products, and services comply with company standards
- Assist in any other duties as required by Supplement Manager, Store Manager or Senior Management
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong knowledge of supplements and a holistic health
- Must be a registered holistic Nutritionist, Homeopath or Naturopath
- Excellent customer service, communication, and phone etiquette
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and delegate
- Ability to comprehend and follow all company procedures and regulations regarding safety hazards
- A courteous and efficient approach to handling customer requests, questions, and complaints
- Work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
Join a Holistic Nutritionist on a FREE Store Tour!
Our team of Registered Holistic Nutritionists On-Duty will help you make the most of your visit to Nature's. Your free 1-on-1 store tour includes helpful nutrition tips, dietary advice for those dealing with food sensitivities, plus the inside scoop on must-try products!