Go Green for Earth Month with this simple Earth-Friendly DIY All Purpose Cleaner!
It’s the time of the year where we feel like purging our closets, cleaning out our pantry and refreshing our living space for Spring.
Before you stock up on a variety of cleaning products to help with these tasks, keep in mind that you may already have some clean & green ingredients already in your home!
Making your own natural all purpose cleaner is a great way to support the environment and it’s the perfect time to do so with April being Earth Month! You’ll save money with this DIY and you can get creative with the scents by simply changing the essential oils you use each time.
Lemon Lavender All Purpose Cleaner
- 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- 8 drops NOW Organic Lavender
- 8 drops NOW organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Just before cleaning add ingredients to a spray bottle
- Apply with a rag or scrub brush and rinse clean with warm water.
Use this on countertops, sinks, bathtubs and ranges for a natural shine! The smell of lavender and lemon add a calm and fresh scent to the air.
Not Up for DIY? Try Our Exclusive Line of Sustainable Selections Green Cleaners!
Our Sustainable Selections™ line of ultra-green home cleaning products includes plant-based cleaning solutions for most household cleaning jobs, including:
- All Purpose Cleaner – including Fragrance-Free options
- Bathroom, Tile & Grout Cleaner
- Granite & Marble Cleaner
- Hardwood Floor Cleaner
- Induction Cook Top Cleaner
- Laminate Floor Cleaner
- Stainless Steel Cleaner
- Vinyl Floor Cleaner
- Laundry Detergent
- Dish Soap
Explore them all at a Nature’s Emporium location near you!
Miranda Malisani, Holistic Nutritionist, Spokesperson and Director of Health & Wellness