Featured Team Picks: Organic Avocado
Introducing Featured Team Picks: a regular showcase of our favourite products – tried, tested and loved by our family here at Nature’s Emporium!
At Nature’s Emporium, we’re passionate about helping our customers – and each other – eat well and live better.
That’s why we’ll be sharing regular Team Picks that highlight our team, and some of the incredible products they’ve come to know and love.
This week, we caught up with one of our amazing Head Chefs, Stephanie, to ask her about her favourite.
Here’s what Stephanie had to say about her Team Pick:
“I love organic avocado’s – regardless of how much we utilize them in the kitchen.-Stephanie, Head Chef
It’s a huge part of my diet, I have half an avocado every morning for breakfast, either in my smoothie or inside my hard-boiled eggs.
Here at work we make amazing guacamole and we actually make pizzas with organic avocado with them. We try to pull out as much good fats as possible so that’s why avocado is my favourite product. ”
Looking for Recipe Inspiration?
Looking to go beyond guac?
You’re in luck: we’ve included one of our favourite ways to enjoy Organic Avocados below – created by the team here at Nature’s. Give it a try and be sure to let us know what you think!
Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- 2 Cups Avocado (Packed)
- 0.75 Cups “Mum’s” Raw Cacao Powder
- 0.5 Cups “Madhava” Raw Agave Nectar (Room Temperature)
- 2 tbsp “Nutiva” Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 0.25 tsp “Organic Traditions” Vanilla Bean Powder
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Start off with room temperature ingredients, as melted coconut oil can solidify upon impact resulting in grainy texture.
- Process all ingredients in a food processor until smooth and allow to set in a refrigerator for 15-30 minutes.
Leave a Comment