Three Bean Chilli
Reminiscent of a traditional chilli, our hearty Vegan Chili has an unmistakable will not disappoint. Packed with heart-healthy fibre and plant-based protein!
- 1 can red kidney beans drained & rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans drained & rinsed
- 1 can chickpeas drained & rinsed
- 1 pack plant-based ground beef
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 large onion diced
- 4 large garlic gloves minced
- 3 large celery stalks diced
- 3 medium carrots diced
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp sea salt to taste
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 L Vegetable Broth low-sodium
Sauté the onions, garlic, celery, carrot and plant-based ground beef in olive oil for 5-7 minutes over medium heat.
Raise the heat to medium-high. Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat to medium-low and simmer for 25-30 minutes mostly covered by a lid. Stir frequently.
Enjoy on its own or with a wedge of homemade cornbread.