Curried Mungbean Soup
A true warming winter dish, creamy and rich, with added anti-inflammatory benefits of turmeric.
Servings 8 People
- 8-10 Cups Organic Mungbeans Cooked
- 1 Large Organic Onion Diced
- 4 Cloves Organic Garlic Minced
- 2 tbsp Organic Ginger Minced
- 2 tbsp “Arvynda’s” Curry Masala
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp Whole Cumin Seeds
- ¼ Cup “Nutiva” Coconut Oil Buttery Flavour
- 1 L Organic Vegetable Stock
- 1 Can Organic “Nature’s Emporium” Coconut Milk 400mL
- Sea Salt to Taste
In a medium pot, over medium heat, sauté onions, garlic, ginger and cumin seeds in coconut oil for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the remaining ingredients, increase heat to medium high and bring to simmer.
Lower heat to medium low and simmer for 20 minutes.
Enjoy with a piece of naan bread or on its own.